queen of alternative
By JoJo Cupkpckae
Really nice introduction to this artist
I haven’t bought ALL the songs. I’ve listened to them all and they all deserve MORE than five stars. Lana brings me nostalgia from a time I wasn’t alive during. She’s amazing.
Sweet Like Cinnamon
Lana’s introduction to the music world provides interesting instrumentals and fascinating lyrics. She is the type of singer that makes you feel. Lana isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but she is my cup of tea.
1. BORN TO DIE (“Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough”)
2. BLUE JEANS (“I will love you till the end of time / I would wait a million years / Promise you’ll remember that your mine”)
3. NATIONAL ANTHEM = so good
4. DARK PARADISE (“And there’s no remedy for memory / your face is like a melody / it won’t leave my head / your soul is haunting me and telling me that everything is fine / but I wish I was dead.”
5. RADIO (“Now my life is sweet like cinnamon”)
6. SUMMERTIME SADNESS = YES!
1. DIET MOUNTAIN DEW
2. MILLION DOLLAR MAN
3. THIS IS WHAT MAKES US GIRLS
The queen we all have to bow down to this iconic album.
By jake is quaking
Her best work
Forgettable. Boring as hell.
Lana's most notorious album
By Music listener ;)
Some could say this is her worst album but the majority of her fans think this is her best, and if not, it’s definitely her most iconic. The album did not age as well as her newer stuff (Honeymoon aged like wine, gorgeous masterpiece). Tracks like Video Games, Born To Die, and Blue Jeans remain at the top, while tracks like Diet Mountain Dew, This Is What Makes Us Girls, and Dark Paradise are a bit too over-the-top with their dramatic melodies. At least Off To The Races is chaotic in a way that’s intriguing to the listener. Million Dollar Man is a classy power-ballad that’s worth listening to.
Amazing piece of art
By 🐍not all snakes are bad
Radio is my anthem
Hey I’m just not coming to pick up the baby I’ll let ya in and talk about ya girl and then go home to get her and get ready to go to bed I love you so sorry about that night and I want to be with you tonight I’ll let you know when I can talk to you tomorrow and I hope you have a fun time with your family I’ll let ya go bye baby girl